Thursday 21 February 2013

THE DONE DEAL

Well, somehow I find myself with a blog.

I've seriously debated getting into this whole blogging business (Er, hello, Kitty?! May I remind you that you're smack-bang in the middle of a degree and any downtime you have should be spent recovering, not blogging?!) BUT temptation won me over. "I like looking at blogs," thought I, "so surely having one myself should be fun!" Hm... I may be eating my hat about that one.

The final push happened yesterday afternoon, after having a wee chat about blogs over FaceTime with my lovely cousin Jo back in England. We both confessed to being tempted to start a blog... we both reinforced our reasons for doing so... and with the fateful words "I'll blog if you'll blog", it was a done deal. At least we'll each have one guaranteed subscriber!

As for what I'll blog about... well, I'll get back to you on that one ;)

Over and out.
Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment