Monday 20 October 2014

UPDATE: ILLUSTRATION!

Hello all,

I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that I've been pretty inactive on Kitt The Britt over the last little while (boo hoo), but that's because I've been working on a rather exciting new project (yay yay)!

Approaching the end of my four year Bachelor degree, I'm turning my thoughts towards the future in the hope of answering the big "what next?" question. I have always known I want to do something very creative and I've reached the point of deciding that I want to try my hand at a career in illustration. I'm currently trying to establish an online presence as an illustrator, and the other week launched a blog solely for my illustrations and artwork. So, at the risk of sounding a bit cheeky, I invite you to go and check it out - if only to see my excuse for not posting on here for a while.

I'd love to hear what you think of my work at eleanorreeshowell.blogspot.com :)

Love,
Kitt xx


No comments:

Post a Comment